Our program encourages participation from all of our parish children regardless of skill level or experience, with the hope that they learn the game of basketball, enjoy time with their friends and hopefully experience a few team victories along the way.
~Saturday morning clinics for boys and girls in Kindergarten, 1 st and 2 nd grades. Sessions will start mid-November and go thru the beginning of March
~Girls’ and boys’ teams for 3 rd - 8th graders that participate in league play versus other parochial schools from the Bergen County area.
BASKETBALL CORNER January 2019
- The 3/4 boys won both of their games and remain undefeated. They got their first real challenge of the season from St Leos on Sunday but easily came away with the victory!
- The 5/6 girls were missing a few players on Saturday and struggled against a tough team from Corpus Christie. They fought back from a big deficit on Sunday versus a huge team from St Leos but come up just short losing by 2 points.
- Another win for the 6th grade boys on Sat and Sunday. They also remain undefeated. They cruised to wins over Transfiguration and St Joes Bogota.
- 7 TH grade boys team are still in search for their first victory of the season. They played a very competitive team from Transfiguration and hope to get their first win this week.
- Our 8th grade boys’ team split over the weekend. They won Saturday and met up Sunday with a small and fast team from St Leos on Sunday. They lead most of the game but late game foul trouble opened the door for a St Leos victory.
- Our most exciting game of the weekend was the 3/4 girls game on Sunday. After missing out on a victory on Saturday, the girls played a super exciting game at home vs St Anthony's. The girls were down for most of the game but a late surge of points closed the gap to 4 points. A vastly improving team, the girls will be a tough team as the season continues.
- Please come out and support the teams!
Visitation Track Team