CLICK HERE WHEN YOU ORDER ON AMAZON AND VISITATION WILL GET CREDIT!
The Home School Association is an organization of principal, faculty and school parents formed in order to facilitate communication and cooperation between school and the home in matters of fundraising, purpose, and procedure. Parent board members of Visitation Academy 's Home School Association are voted in by the parents of the school community. As a parent of a student attending Visitation Academy you are automatically a vital part of the HSA.
The HSA is charged with the collection of an assessed amount of $90,000 towards the school budget. This amount helps keep our tuition affordable and contributes to the operating costs of the school. The main objective of the HSA elected board is to work with the Visitation Academy families to reach this goal. The HSA has always been successful in raising this money with our fundraising efforts.
As always for any of our events to be successful, volunteers are needed. Whether it is to help for
30 minutes or a couple of hours, your assistance is always appreciated.
Each family is responsible for contributing $400 towards the obligatory assessment (PreK3 and
4 part time parents are responsible to raise $200) by participating in the school’s available fundraisers:
* Paint and Pour Night 50% of ticket purchas
* Calendar Raffle 50% of total purchase
* Spring Gala 50% of ticket purchase
* Shop with Scrip Program - % varies depending on merchant
PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Home School Association Members 2019-2020
HSA School Email....HSA@visitationacademyparamus.org
President: Sharon Wolfe - email@example.com
Vice President: Daniela Nizza - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Kellie Weil - email@example.com
Asst. Treasurer: John Chap - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recording Secretary: Cat Neunzig - email@example.com
Corresponding Secretary: Elaine Garcia-Cordova - firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Class Parent: Janina Bucher - kusielewicz@ gmail.com
Head Class Parent: Christina Linsilata - email@example.com
Head Class Parent: Michelle Kairuz - firstname.lastname@example.org
CALENDAR OF EVENTS AND FUNDRAISERS
All events take place in our school auditorium except the Spring Gala, Bowling and Brunch.
- Back to School Fun Night - September 6th
- HSA Meeting / Back to School Night - September 17th
- Paint and Pour Night - October 4th - Counts 50% toward fundraising obligation
- Trunk or Treat - October 31st
- Calendar Raffle - Raffle tickets will be available starting November 1st (Raffle srawings February - April). Counts 50% toward fundraising obligation
- Breakfast with Santa - December 7th
- Santa's Secret Sale - December 13th during school hours.
- Student Talent Show - January 31st
- Middle School Social - February 28th
- Spring Gala - March 11th at the Venetian in Garfield
- Mother/ Son Bowling - May 8th
- Mother's Day Brunch - May 17th
SHOP WITH SCRIP! - June to March. Varied % rebates.
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO FULLFILL YOUR FUNDRAISING OBLIGATION.
Thank you everyone who supported the Scrip program all summer! Last year we raised almost $15,000 with this one convenient fundraiser! Let's keep the momentum going and raise even more this year!
Remember to place your orders by Monday morning at 10AM to receive cards by the end of the week. Consider signing up for PrestoPay for the most
efficient way to place orders. Checks should be made out to Visitation Academy. If paying by credit card, you can find the Credit Card Charge form under "Forms" on the school website. Please mark envelopes "Shop with Scrip attention: Lisa Mignano".
Contact me to get our school enrollment code or if you have any