FATHER/DAUGHTER DANCE NOVEMBER 9TH. MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW!
What does the Fathers’ Club Do?
· We socialize . There is a monthly meeting and nights out where Father’s come together to unwind and meet some new friends.
· We fund raise . We sell Christmas wreaths and grave blankets. The Fathers’ club holds a pasta dinner and pancake breakfast. Our annual golf outing is always a huge success.
· We help out . During the school year the Fathers’ Club assists at many of the school and parish functions including the Breakfast with Santa and the Carnival.
· We give back . Each year at Graduation, the Fathers’ Club presents a cash award to two graduates of Visitation Academy attending a Catholic High School.
What is expected of a member?
· There are no requirements or dues. You attend meetings and help out as your schedule permits. No matter what we do, we have a good time.
FATHER/DAUGHTER DANCE A HUGE SUCCESS!