The Visitation Academy Father’s Club Christmas Sale
Cemetery Blankets: $25.00 2ft x 2ft pillow
Decorated with pine cones, white birch, Poinsettias’ and a satin bow.
2ft x 4ft blanket: $35.00 Decorated with pine cones, white birch, Poinsettias’ and a satin bow.
20 inch Wreaths: $25.00 All wreaths are made from Nova Scotia Pine Trees. Decorated with large red velvet bow and holly picks.
Click here for order form
What does the Fathers’ Club Do?
· We socialize . There is a monthly meeting and nights out where Father’s come together to unwind and meet some new friends.
· We fund raise . We sell Christmas wreaths and grave blankets. The Fathers’ club holds a pasta dinner and pancake breakfast. Our annual golf outing is always a huge success.
· We help out . During the school year the Fathers’ Club assists at many of the school and parish functions including the Breakfast with Santa and the Carnival.
· We give back . Each year at Graduation, the Fathers’ Club presents a cash award to two graduates of Visitation Academy attending a Catholic High School.
What is expected of a member?
· There are no requirements or dues. You attend meetings and help out as your schedule permits. No matter what we do, we have a good time.
FATHER/DAUGHTER DANCE A HUGE SUCCESS!